contact usContact Us
Changzhou Yahong Chemical Co., Ltd. Contact: Mr. Wang Phone: 13651505325
Address: Room 1617, 1618, Building 7, Shimao Commercial Plaza, Xinbei District
- Catalysts are also called catalysts, such as benzyltriethylammonium chloride, tetrapropylammonium bromide, and tetraethylammonium bromide. They are substances that can change the speed of a chemical reaction and do not consume it during the reaction. Due to the strict selectivity of the catalyst for the reaction, the application of the catalyst has a strong specificity ...
- According to the different classification of catalysts, the catalysts based on the principle of flue gas denitrification can be divided into many types. For example, according to different raw materials, the catalysts are divided into platinum series, titanium series, vanadium series and mixed series.
- A catalyst is a substance that can change the rate of a chemical reaction without changing the standard Gibbs free enthalpy change of the reaction. This process is called catalysis, and reactions involving catalysts are called catalytic reactions.
- The catalyst is the core of SCR technology. Among them, MMNOx / TiO2, MNOx-CeO2 / TiO2, MNOx / AI2O3, CuO / Tio2, etc. all show good denitration activity in the low and medium temperature range. Introduction of catalyst manufacturers, using manganese cerium oxide as the active component ...
- DMAP is a strong nucleophilic acylation catalyst. It is a new type of catalyst widely used in chemical synthesis in recent years. The structure of the dimethylamino group of the electron donor and the parent ring (pyridine ring) can strongly activate the ring The nitrogen atom undergoes nucleophilic substitution, which significantly catalyzes the high position ...
- In a chemical reaction, a substance that can change the chemical reaction rate (both increase and decrease) of the reactants without changing the chemical equilibrium, and the quality and chemical properties of which have not changed before and after the chemical reaction are called catalysts (solid catalysts are also called catalysts) ).